Hadoop JOB Description:
1. Good knowledge and Hands of experience on Hortonworks,Cloudera Hadoop.
2. Hands on experience on Installations and Upgradations.
3. troubleshooting the Issues while installation, Upgradation, Starting/stopping the services.
4. Good Knowledge and experience on Kafka Cluster Installation and Management.
5. Knowledge on Batch processing, Realtime streaming and advanced analytics processes
6. Hands on Experience in development using Scala/Java on Spark Framework.
7. Fine tuning the Spark JOBS with Java/Scala.
8. Quick learning capabilities to adopt the new technologies
9. Hands on experience on Hbase based applications development.
10. Fine tuning the Hbase configurations.
11. Hands on experience on Hbase Administration.
12. Experience on Security setup on Hadoop Clusters. Kerberos, Knox, Ranger, Ranger KMS.
13. Experience on SSSD config setup to integrate with AD/LDAP
14. Hands Experience on - HDFS, MapReduce, Hive, Tez, Spark, Hbase, Zeppelin, Zookeeper, Kafka, Apache Nifi, Sqoop, Presto, Rundeck, Nagios
15. Benchmark systems, analyse system bottlenecks and propose solutions.
16. To be able to document use cases, solutions and recommendations.
17. Good knowledge on DR setup is added value.
18. Good knowledge on Data Ingestion process using Sqoop/Apache Nifi.
1. Should be experienced in Couchbase NoSQL database administration (Couchbase)
2. Should have good knowledge on N1QL and SQL
3. Should have worked with kafka
4. Should have knowledge on one of the programming language – Python, Java to interact with couchbase
5. Should have experience onboarding the applications to Couchbase platform
6. Should have done performance tuning activities for Couchbase
7. Should be well versed in monitoring the platform and troubleshooting the issues
8. Should have good communication skills
9. Should be have worked with RDBMS databases.